Care Management Assurance
The Care Management Assurance program is for individuals and families who would like to be connected to all the resources care management can provide, including support and occasional "checking in", but don't require frequent services.
- An initial assessment by a professional care manager in your current living environment.
- A personal plan designed for your current and future needs.
- Quarterly contact with the Care Manager to review changes, identify additional resources, and update your personal plan.
- Should an emergency arise or your circumstances change resulting in you or your family member needing more assistance, a care manager is on call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- If you should ever need more intensive care management, those services can be rendered in an expedient manner since the care manager is already familiar with your situation.
Learn more about how we can help through our other services: